I am Trish Glees Dundee Township Supervisor.
I am asking you to RE-ELECT me as your Supervisor on April 6, 2021.
When I took office on May 15, 2017 I hit the ground running.
- As Dundee Township Supervisor, I was instrumental in Dundee Township receiving $1.5 million dollars due working with our Illinois State Legislators to receive a portion of Governor Pritzker’s Capital Development monies for local governments. On July 1, 2019, Dundee Township was the recipient of Public Act 101-0029 HB0062 – Appropriations from the Capital Development Fund Section 4870. The sum of $1,500,000, or so much thereof as may be necessary, is appropriated from the Build Illinois Bond Fund to the Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity for a grant to the Dundee Township for costs associated with capital improvements.
- I started Dundee Township Cares Programs which helps Dundee Township residents in need.
The programs consist of a food pantry for seniors and families, professional & community clothing closet, medicine take back programs, printer toner & ink recycling and children’s Christmas toy box and Senior gift baskets.
- With the support of the Dundee Township Board of Trustees we have partnered with CAMBr to create 3 bike trails in Raceway Woods that extend from the Dundee Township Huntley Parking area to the Kane County CAMBr trails.
- Updated the Dundee Township website, created an active presence on social media and a monthly newsletter.
- I have along with the current board have extended our Open Space properties by 120 acres.
- I have listened to the residents providing programs and services that residents want.
Mail a donation to:
Friends of Trish Glees
218 North Third Street
West Dundee, Illinois 60118
Sponsored by the Friends of Trish Glees